phi phi islands 9:00 am
the late version
Phi Phi Islands made famous by the Hollywood movie “The Beach”.
A must do for Thailand travelers!
Join the X Large version only with Siam Adventure World
Phi Phi Islands 9:00 AM details
The late version | free transfer from Phuket & Khao Lak
6:30 | 7:30 AM
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to our private departure lounge in the Royal Phuket Marina.
Have a coffe and a light snack before we leave the pier.
Departure to Phi Phi Islands.
Visit Phi Phi Islands and all their highlights with an early tour to guarantee the best day experience! Catch sight of Maya Bay, the location of the movie “The Beach”. Swim in Pileh Lagoon as seen in the movie, climb to the viewpoint, discover the Phi Phi Islands underwater world.
- Your first stop is Phi Phi Leh, the tour will pass by the entrance of Maya Bay to catch a glimpse of the beach.
- Then go to the back side of the island and enter into Pileh Lagoon, yet another of the locations of the movie, here you will have a chance to take a swim from the boat in the crystal clear waters.
- The tour will pass by the Viking Cave for sightseeing and then continue to Phi Phi Don Island to stop at the Monkey Beach to see some of the popular Macaque monkeys that live there.
- Your next stop is Tonsay Bay where you can hike up to the spectacular viewpoint or stay to enjoy the beach.
- Enjoy 2 long snorkeling stops from the boat to enjoy the amazing underwater world.
- After that you will visit the beautiful Bamboo Island and have lots of time to explore the island, relax, sunbathe and enjoy a Thai lunch buffet on the beach.
5:00 | 5:30 PM
Return to the Royal Phuket Marina for your transfer back to the hotel
Note: We reserve the right to change or adjust the itinerary of the tour if necessary due to weather changes or any other unforeseen circumstances.
What is included
Hotel transfers from Phuket and Khao Lak, Tour Guide available in English, German, Italian, Spanish and French, snorkeling equipment, soft drinks, water, fresh fruit, snacks, lunch (special dietary needs upon request free of charge), accident insurance, national park fees, Phi Phi viewpoint fees, life jacket.
What to bring
Swim wear, shorts, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunscreen, rash guard, sun cap, sunglasses, beach shoes and flip flops.
From Phuket & Khao Lak
Adult: 3700 Baht
Children (4 to 12 years): 2200 Baht | Children (2 to 3 years) free of charge
book now your Phi Phi 9:00 AM tour
Send us your request, we will be back to you soon