railay bay and 4 islands
Discover it’s picturesque landscapes and home to some of the most spectacular beaches in the world.
Swim in turquoise waters interrupted only by the majestic limestone karst.
Tup, Chicken and Mo
KRABI HIGHLIGHTS details
Free transfer from Phuket & Khao Lak
5:00 | 6:00 AM
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to our private departure lounge in the Royal Phuket Marina.
Have a coffe and a light snack before we leave the pier.
6:45 | 7:00 AM
Departure to Krabi.
Discover many of Krabi’s Highlights home to some of the most spectacular beaches in the world, with turquoise waters interrupted only by the majestic limestone Karst. Visit the famous 4 Islands and Railay and enjoy the beautiful landscapes, relax on the beach, snorkel and even get a chance to see Macaque and Dusky Leaf monkeys.
- Leave early to avoid the crowds
- First stop Poda Island – time to enjoy the beautiful beach
- Next stop Chicken, Tup and Mo Island – 3 islands connected by a sand bank.
- Snorkeling time to enjoy the fascinating underwater world.
- Short boat ride to the secluded Railay Bay.
- Visit Railay West and Railay East beach.
- Enjoy a Thai lunch at the Sunrise Resort.
- Scenic walk through Railay and visit the stunning Diamond Cave.
- More beach time at Princess Beach.
3:00 | 3:30 PM
Return to the Royal Phuket Marina for your transfer back to the hotel
Note: We reserve the right to change or adjust the itinerary of the tour if necessary due to weather changes or any other unforeseen circumstances.
What is included
Hotel transfers from Phuket and Khao Lak, Tour Guide available in English, German, Italian, Spanish and French, snorkeling equipment, soft drinks, water, fresh fruit, snacks, lunch (special dietary needs upon request free of charge), accident insurance, national park fees, life jacket.
What to bring
Swim wear, shorts, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunscreen, rash guard, sun cap, sunglasses, beach shoes and flip flops.
From Phuket & Khao Lak
Adult: 3700 Baht
Children (4 to 12 years): 2700 Baht | Children (2 to 3 years) free of charge
book now your krabi highlights tour
Send us your request, we will be back to you soon